Bucyrus BladesTM Rolled Steel Cutting Edges and End Bits
ESCO Bucyrus Blades edges and end bits are precision punched for easy installation and are available in ForgeTemp® and MaxTemp® Steel. ForgeTemp steel is intended for high abrasion, low impact conditions. MaxTemp steel is heat treated through-hardened steel that delivers maximum protection against breakage in high impact applications.
Bucyrus Blades edges and end bits provide:
- Self-sharpening for maximum penetration
- Better penetration reduces fuel consumption
- Longer wear life increases machine availability
- All MaxTemp blades are guaranteed against impact breakage
- Offerings include OEM standard, heavy duty, and extra heavy duty
ESCO® All-CastTM Blades and End Bits
ESCO offers All-Cast blades and end bits for select popular dozers and graders. The products are designed specifically to match the requirements of each individual model to ensure optimum performance. In addition to individual components, a comprehensive package of kits are available containing the blades and bolt package required to upgrade a machine.
All-Cast blade and end bit benefits:
- Engineered to stay sharp for more efficient cutting
- Long life ensures maximum machine availability
- Cast steel resists severe impact, reducing the chance of breakage
- Longer life eliminates the expense of 2-3 sets of replacement bolts